Software Engineer living in Huntsville
, Alabama, United States.
- See my LinkedIn
I have worked professionally as a software engineer from 2010 to present for ADTRAN Inc.
- Networking technologies, protocols, carrier ethernet, QoS, XG-PON, VoIP (SIP, RTP)
- Automation, automated testing, continuous integration, unit testing
- Embedded Linux development (C++)
- Android development (Java)
- Cryptography (OpenSSL development, Elliptic curve cryptography)
- Open source software, Linux, virtualization
- Artificial intelligence, neural networks, genetic algorithms
- Internationalization, localization, French
Here are some of my personal programming side-projects that I've tinkered on over the years:
- WaveExplorer - Qt 5 Desktop Application - Reads a WAV audio file and renders the waveform